The Diamond V Safety Helmet is an Innovative “baseball cap” shape to improve vision when looking up. Also tested for front back wearing, to reduce encumbrance. Polyamide cradle: 3 textile traps with 8 fixing points. Foam sweat band. Innovative button adjustment “colour to colour” for head size 53 to 63 cm. 2 possible positions of the headband (top/low) for a better comfort. Electrical insulation up to 1 000 V.A.C. or 1 500 V.D.C.
Performance -30°C and standard EN397:2012 effective from 03/2016 production batches.
- EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry
- MM Molten metal spray
- LD Lateral deformation
- -30°C +50°C Use : Very low temperature – -30°C / +50°C
- 440 VAC Electric insulation
- EN50365:2002 Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
- CLASS 0 Electrically insulating helmets – Class 0
- Button Tightening
- Neon Colours and silver band
- Also certified for reverse wearing
- Very curved visor